Best Single Serve Coffee Maker Using K Cups Review
Most people boot up their day with a cup of hot coffee. Without it, our brains and sometimes our organs might fail to cooperate. Now, although most people might consider using top coffee brands such as Starbucks or Folgers, the best way of saving time and money is by adding a single serve coffee maker using k cups right on your countertop.
Why choose a single serve coffee maker?
Coffee makers are nifty little machines that offer immense benefits to all its users. Whether it’s in your home, in a hotel, in your office or in a camping site, single serve coffee makers have managed to suit many contexts making them the best for any coffee lover out there.
Now, one reason why most people consider self-serving coffee makers over other units is due to their ease of usage. Apart from being convenient, time efficient, and extremely easy to use, these coffee makers allow you to brew any amount of coffee ranging from a full carafe to a single cup of hot flavored coffee.
What are the benefits of a single serve coffee maker?
If you’re planning to buy a single serve coffee maker to suit all your brewing needs, you need to think of the benefits you’ll enjoy while using this machine. To give you a head start, let’s take a quick glance at some of the factors you’ll have to consider.
Get what you want: one of the key benefits of a single serve coffee maker is the fact that you’ll get what you want. Whether you want a single cup or a full carafe, this machine will give you exactly what’s enough for you.
Fast performance: another key factor with this coffee maker is the ease of usage. By just filling up the water and loading up the coffee, this machine will definitely brew a smooth cup of hot coffee within a minute or two.
Reduced waste: with this machine, you can definitely brew a single cup of coffee thus reducing the amount of wastage caused by most other coffee maker models.
Saves space: a single serve coffee maker is small and compact making it the perfect alternative for a small countertop.
What to consider when purchasing a single serve coffee maker
When you’re searching for a single serve coffee maker, there are those things you need to keep in mind. Instead of rushing things and end up making the wrong choice, here are some factors you need to consider.
The size: just like other kitchen appliances, a single serve coffee maker should have a compact size that allows it to fit on your counter space much easily.
Brew strength: another critical feature you need to check on is the brew strength. Depending on the model you choose, make sure that what you get is easily customizable to give you exactly what you need.
Timer: finally, you need to think of a timer. If you wish to enjoy a cup of hot coffee without necessarily being there when the machine is brewing, you need to think of a timer.
Enjoy a flavored cup of hot coffee with the Keurig K575 Single Serve Coffee Maker. Made in the United States, this coffee brewer comes with exclusive features that make your brewing needs more simplified and easy going. It comes with a large 80 oz water reservoir that lets you brew a single cup all the way to 10 plus cups before demanding a refill.
There are 2 filters in this coffee machine, 6-K cup pods, multiple control options, and a wide touch-screen display that lets you brew a flavored cup of coffee within a minute’s time. With over 70 coffee brands available for you to choose from, the Keurig K575 is surely a must-have if you’re a real coffee lover.
Features of the Keurig K575 Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Five temperature settings: the Keurig K575 is designed with five temperature settings which include; low/low, medium/medium/medium, high/high.
- Multiple brewing sizes: this coffee maker has the ability to brew any amount of coffee ranging from a single cup, a jar to a full carafe.
- A strength control setting: finally, there’s a strength control setting that lets you brew your coffee the way you want it to be. With five temperature settings, you can enjoy your favorite beverage without feeling limited.
Due to its simplicity, the Keurig K575 Coffee Maker is the best option for busy coffee lovers who can’t afford to waste much time waiting for the machine to brew coffee.
- This coffee maker has a huge water reservoir that lets you brew any amount of coffee depending on your needs.
This coffee maker brews a little bit slower
Finally, the Keurig K575 Single Serve Coffee Maker is a reliable coffee machine that does exactly what it was designed to do. Featuring a huge 80 oz water reservoir, 6 K-Cup pods, a touch-screen display and temperature control settings, this machine is able to give you the best coffee from over 400 different varieties.
Brewing has now been made much easier with the addition of the Keurig K250 Single Serve Coffee Maker. Also manufactured by Keurig, this brewing machine has a huge 40 oz water reservoir that lets you brew over 4 cups of flavored coffee before calling for a refill.
When brewing your coffee, the Keurig K250 gives you a chance to access various settings to enjoy a strong brew of bolder coffee. The wide touch-screen display makes brewing much faster while its huge size allows you to brew 4, 6, 8, 10 oz (K-Cups) and 22, 26 or 30 oz (for the carafe).
According to most online customers, the Keurig K250 has received positive ratings due to its white color and a convergence of smart features that makes it easier for you to operate.
Features of the Keurig K250 Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Huge reservoir: the Keurig K250 is designed with a very huge water reservoir that allows you to brew coffee ranging from one cup to 4 plus cups depending on your brewing needs.
- Wide touch screen display: the wide display is easy to operate with just touching to make the necessary adjustments. This allows you to brew your best coffee within a short while.
- Multiple brewing sizes: with this coffee maker, you can easily brew any amount of coffee ranging from 4, 6, 8, 10 oz on K-Cups and 22, 26, 30 oz if you’re brewing on the carafe.
With an option to choose from 8 different colors, the Keurig K250 is a cool choice for those customers searching for a mix of style and performance.
- This coffee maker is sleek and compact enough to fit on your kitchen countertop or on your coffee drawer.
- This coffee maker takes a very long time to pre-heat when brewing one cup after another.
Overall, the Keurig K250 is a compact, affordable, and highly rated coffee maker that brews over 4 cups of rich flavored coffee within a very short time. Available in a cool white color, this coffee machine is light, compact and extremely easy to use making it a must-have for all customers searching for quality.
Hamilton Beach is a veteran company that has been around for quite a long time. With a large market share in delivering some of the best kitchen accessories, this manufacturer has now released the Hamilton Beach (49975) Coffee Maker.
Available in a mix of black and chrome colors, this single serve coffee maker is able to brew either an 8 oz or a 10 oz K-Cup and can go higher to 14 oz if it’s brewing coffee for a travel mug. The 40 oz water reservoir is a big advantage when brewing more coffee while the available settings allow you to choose the brewing strength of your coffee by just tapping the bold or regular option.
According to most online customers, the Hamilton Beach (49975) has been welcomed with positive feedbacks thanks to its mix of black and chrome colors that really blend with most of the kitchen appliances.
Features of the Hamilton Beach (49975) Coffee Maker
- Removable parts: first, the Hamilton Beach is designed with dishwasher-safe parts that are easy to re-assemble, clean and put back to their respective areas.
- Brew with ease: unlike most popular coffee makers, the Hamilton Beach will let you brew using the grounds without having to touch your single-serve packs.
- Customize your brew: whether you wish to enjoy a bold or regular brew, the Hamilton Beach will let you do just that by simply making the necessary adjustments.
Since you can’t afford to kick-start your day without rebooting your brains, the Hamilton Beach gives you the easiest way of doing that by providing you with a simple control system, a large reservoir and the ability to brew three different sizes of cups ranging from 8 oz, 10 oz and 14 oz.
- This machine has a large water reservoir that lets you save a lot of water instead of having to refill it every now and then.
- This coffee maker has a tendency of leaking coffee on the countertop thus causing a lot of mess when operating.
Designed to give you an exclusive coffee experience, the Hamilton Beach is mostly suited to coffee lovers who can’t accomplish their daily endeavors without taking a cup of hot coffee. It has the ability to brew three cups of coffee ranging from the normal 8 oz cup all the way to the extra large 14 oz mug.
Finally, in our review, there’s the Single Cup Coffee Maker. A compact and extremely light coffee maker, the Single Cup Coffee Maker lets you brew over 6 cups of rich flavored coffee thanks to the huge water reservoir. There’s an AUTO-OFF feature that automatically switches off this coffee machine to avoid excessive power loss and an option of two colors for customers to choose from.
When it comes to enjoying your best cup, this coffee maker offers you a chance to brew 6, 8, and 10 oz of good tasting coffee enough to keep you caffeinated throughout a busy working day. Available with a one-year limited warranty, the Single Cup Coffee Maker is another must have if you’re a real coffee lover.
Welcomed with a very high customer rating, the Single Cup Coffee Maker is a real machine that will provide you with everything you need to kick-start a busy working day.
Features of the Single Cup Coffee Maker
- Auto-shutoff feature: one of the smartest features with this coffee maker is the highly responsive auto-shutoff feature that lets you adjust the settings from 15 minutes, 1 hour to 2 hours.
- Faster brewing: next, this coffee maker provides you with a faster brewing time that lets you brew a 6 oz cup, an 8 oz cup and a 10 oz cup without facing any difficulty.
Whether you’re a family or a set of busy professionals in a small office, the Single Cup Coffee Maker will offer you real value for your money thanks to its large size and a set of automatic features.
- This coffee maker comes with an easy to use system that lets it cost much less as compared to most sophisticated brands out there.
- This coffee maker is quite noisy when operating.
Overall, the Single Cup Coffee Maker is a must-have coffee brewer for all coffee lovers across the globe. It’s easy to operate menu system allows you to adjust the settings whenever to ensure that you enjoy a flavored cup of hot coffee each time you need one. The auto-shutoff feature turns off this machine automatically to save energy cost making it a reliable alternative for most people out there.
What makes you choose a single serve coffee maker using k cups over other options? I think the answer is simple, the freedom to brew any amount of coffee that will keep you caffeinated throughout a busy working day. You see, unlike other machines that keep wasting your coffee through brewing a fixed number of cups, this one gives you a chance to enjoy exactly what you need.
Available with smart features such as automatic timers and huge reservoirs to meet all your brewing needs, these coffee makers are slowly gaining popularity among most users among them being students and small families.